Make sure this fits
by entering your model number..
2020 Upgraded HDMI Adapter
1. Insert the lightning cable into the 5V/2A USB AC Adapter.
2. HDMI Port: connect to your TV or big screen via HDMI cable.
3. Lightning connection: connect into your iPhone, iPad, iPod.
4. Please click the “”Trust”” and wait 15-20 seconds to synchronize the phone screen with the TV.
5.It is normal If a QR code disaplay which doesn’t mean incompatibility, it means you need to upgrade the system, please just scan the code and follow the instruction
6. Note: Please contact us immediately If you have any questions about connecting.
For iOS 13 and before.
For iPhone XR/XS max/X, iPhone 11/11 Pro, iPhone 8 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S, 6 Plus/6S Plus.
For iPad with Retina Display,iPad mini,mini 2,mini 3,mini 4,Air, Air 2,iPad Pro(9.7-Inch) and iPad Pro(12.9-Inch).
1. Use the Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
2. The HDMI Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more to your HDMI enabled TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080P HD.
3. It outputs video content movies, TV shows, captured video to your big screen in up to 1080P HD. Simply attach the Digital AV Adapter to the connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable.
4. Its lightweight design allows you to carry in your bag and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod anywhere. Perfect for home entertainment, training, business meetings.
[Please Note ]
Must be connected to power source to function (Recommended 5V/2A)
Due to HDCP copyright protection, the lightning to HDMI adapter doesn’t work with some paid contents including Netflix, Amazon video, DIRECTV, HULU and other App which need to be paid fee.
This site does not sell the items directly, by clicking on the link you will visit the relevant amazon page and for each eligible purchase may be awarded a commission to the webmaster. You can also ask questions about specific aspects of the items such as shipping, purchase and anything else directly on the amazon page and not on this one.