Make sure this fits
by entering your model number..
To use TOTU Docking Station the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery.
Specific compatibility list will be updated online as we test more systems internally, and we welcome compatibility reports from all the users as well. When attached to a fully compatible USB-C 3.1 GEN 2 system, TOTU Docking Station supports Windows, macOS, ChromeOS.
* Make sure the docking station is connected to the USB-C port on your host device that supports the correct Alternate Mode directly.
* Try using a different cable if DisplayPort/HDMI doesn’t work.
* We always suggest to use HDMI 2.0/DP 1.4 for better video performance.
* Audio/Mic Reminder
a. Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore.
b. To make your laptop speaker work please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers.
* USB Accessories Disabled Solutions
a. Please unplug and re-plug
b. Reset the SMC of your device
* When using three video output simultaneously, connecting or disconnecting any one of the video output will disconnect the remaining two video connections and reconnect for 5 seconds.
* We do not recommend you to extend three external monitors simultaneously, but if you need to do so, please turn off the laptop screen.
* The USB C port is for data transfer only, it cannot output video signal.
This site does not sell the items directly, by clicking on the link you will visit the relevant amazon page and for each eligible purchase may be awarded a commission to the webmaster. You can also ask questions about specific aspects of the items such as shipping, purchase and anything else directly on the amazon page and not on this one.